IBPS Clerk CWE VI (Preliminary & Mains) Exam Result/Score Card will be available shortly at our website. The result of Preliminary examination will be announced in December 2016. The online Preliminary examination will be taken on 26th & 27th of November, 3rd & 4th of December 2016. The applicants can easily check there results after 8-10 days of the examination. The IBPS Clerk 2016 result can be downloaded by the official website by following simple steps.
We are here providing you proper procedure and link by which you can download the IBPS Clerk Result. Now let us know about IBPS and its associated exams:
IBPS Clerk Result
Institute of Banking Personnel was established in the year 1975. It is an independent firm that hires candidate in various Government and Public sector bank. It started as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). It is considered as one of the epitome of banking sector banks of India. The other various examinations taken in banking sector are:
Bank Exams in India:
In India there are 5 main exams to get into Public sector banks:
- IBPS Clerk Exam
- IBPS PO Exam
- SBI Exam
- RBI Exam
- SBI Associated Bank Exams
Every year lakhs of aspiring candidates appear for this examination as bank jobs are considered to be the most lucrative jobs in India. Though the selection process involves
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
But that’s not very certain it may vary, fortunately this year the selection process is still the same there will be Preliminary Examination in the month of November Last and December start. The main examination will be in the last of December till January starting.
If we talk about the general eligibility then the general eligibility for bank examinations is:
- Graduation is demanded as the basic level of education by most of the banks.
- The criterion for age is in between 20 – 30 years for General category. However age relaxation of some years is given for reserved category candidates.
What subject should be prepared generally for almost all the bank examinations?
- The exams consist of subjects: Mathematics, Reasoning, Current Affairs, Computer Proficiency, English, Banking Knowledge OR Marketing.
- Computer Knowledge as become an essential requirement these days. General functioning knowledge of computer is very basic these days. The candidate must be aware of general knowledge of computers.
- The questions are asked from basic level just to test the knowledge of the candidate
- In reasoning section questions are kept tricky and are formed in such a manner that will test decision taking capability and presence of mind of the candidate. This section is of vital importance in most of the government exams as well.
- The exams are taken ONLINE only so preparation should be enough for it.
Coming to the IBPS Clerk CWE VI Exam Scheme 2016
Name of Organizing Firm: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of Post: Clerical Cadre (VI) OR Clerk
Examination: IBPS Clerk CWE VI Preliminary Examination2016
Date of Examination (Preliminary):
- 26th November 2016
- 27th November 2016
- 3rd December 2016
- 4th December 2016
Mode of Examination: Online Examination
No of Questions asked in Preliminary: 100 questions
No. of Marks for Preliminary Examination: 100 marks
IBPS Clerk Cut off Marks: Will be notified soon.
Time allotted for Preliminary Test: 01 hour (Composite)
IBPS Clerk Result 2016: Will be Declared in December 2016
Date of Mains Examination: 31/12/2016 & 01/01/2017
Mode of Examination: Online Examination
Date of IBPS Result 2016: Will be notified soon
Date of Interview: February 2017
Allotment of Provision: April 2017
Weightage of Sections in IBPS CLERK RESULTS 2016
If we talk about all the sections individually then it comes out to be that each section hold its equal importance in whole selection process.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination Weightage: This section is required for getting selected in further processes. If the aspirant is not able to qualify this stage then he is not eligible for going through any other selection process. But it has approximately 10% weightage in the matter of preference.
IBPS Clerk Main Examination Weightage As the Prelims are very tough so those who qualify the prelims appear to the next level that is Main Examination. These will be taken in December 2016 end or January 2017 starting. The candidates need to pull up their socks for this level as this is tougher than prelims. Over all 80% weightage is given to this section. After few days of the declaration of preliminary results the admit card for IBPS Main Examination is issued on the official website. This examination is also Online type.
Key points for IBPS Main Examination are:
Mode of Examination: Online Mode
Pattern of Questions: Objective Type /Multiple Choice Questions.
Total no. of Questions: 200
Total no. of Marks: 200
Time Allotted: Separate time will be allotted for each section
Aggregate Time: 135 minutes
Language of Question Paper: Bilingual (English and Hindi)
IBPS Clerk Interview Weightage The last stage of selection, until now the candidate already has proved his intelligence and presence of mind. This section is given 20% importance. The candidate needs to present himself well in the front of the interviewer.
IBPS CWE Clerk VI Exam 2016 Results:
You can download the score card very easily by following these simple steps:
- Go to the official website
- Click on IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 Results OR simply on Results.
- Then another tab will open
- Fill the Roll number OR Enrollment Number, provided at the admit card.
- Your result will be displayed
- All the very best for your result and please do share with us.
- Take a print out of your score card
Requirements after qualifying IBPS Clerk:
- Print out of the call letter of interview.
- Print out of the Application form
- The documents supporting your DOB, Address Verification, Nationality.
- Educational Certificates
- Identity Proof
- Recent Passport size photograph.
Documents Supporting Reservations:
The candidates who have applied for reservation relaxation should present following documents in front of the committee:
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- No objection Certificate
- Certification OR Proof of Age Relaxation
- Proof of Income
IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 Cut off marks (Preliminary and Mains): The cut off marks for preliminary and main examination will be available on our website shortly after the announcement of results.
We will provide you the state wise cut off list for IBPS Clerk results 2016.
FAQs based on IBPS Clerk Result 2016
Q) IBPS clerk result 2016 expected date
A) IBPS CLERK Prelims result will be announced in December where as IBPS Clerk mains 2016 would be announced in January.
Q) IBPS clerk result cut off marks
A) Will be updated soon