SeeResult.in

Educational News, Results, Exams updates and more..

zzzzzz

Why pan card is used for buying properties?

Home Forums Interview Why pan card is used for buying properties?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ArvindSingh Mohanty 1 month ago.

• Author

ArvindSingh Mohanty
    Participant

Hi guys I am getting doubts about pan card uses in India. I am also getting my pan card in my own details. I have collect more types of blogs for getting best quotes for whatsapp. It is my entertainment and i like to collect that. I have shared the quotes to the people for read. I am using my pan card buying my two wheeler. Why the pan card is used for buying cars, two wheelers, home, land etc? Did you know what the main reason is for it. I am not get any ideas for that. My friend is needed to apply new pan card online. I need the search the best website for applying.
    If you have any option to applying as easy way? Because he is not getting Aadhaar card. Only getting voter id and passport. Is it enough for applying pan card? But more reviews are given me Aadhaar card is essential for applying pan card in online. Please guide me to collect the correct information about that. I am getting more trouble to helping him. He does not know the any information about pan card applying. So we need to given me the rules are applicable in that.
    I need some of format and list out the points about filling the form of pan card application. I am getting some of notes about that. But it is not enough. And also it is getting not clear. I need the clear information and understandable words also. Please tell me what is main reason for pan card using at the time of buying properties and vehicles? Did you know? I have just asked question for known about the reason only. If you have any idea about my question means answer me here. I am here for get your reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Seeresult.in: Indian Exam Results © 2015 | Our Partner website : ssc syllabus