Aspirants IBPS PO is going to held on 4th October 2015. Students be updated with current affairs. We are here with Current affairs quiz for bank PO exam. Boost your knowledge by these Gk quiz given below. Check out the answers at the end
Current affairs quiz for bank PO exam
1) Which India governor passed away on 26th September 2015?
a. Syed Ahmed
b. Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya
c. Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa
d. Ram Nath Kovind
2) Union Minister of Environment, Forests and Climate Change Prakash Javadekar on 27th September 2015 has discussed the need to promote which type of credit?
a. Solar credit
b. Oxygen credit
c. Carbon credit
d. Green credit
3) Brazil has pledged to slash GHG emissions by what percent by 2030?
a. 41 percent
b. 42 percent
c. 40 percent
d. 43 percent
4) Which world number one team has won their sixth title at the Guangzhou Open 2015?
a. Sania Mirza and Leander Paes
b. Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
c. Sania Mirza and Maria Sharapova
d. Sania Mirza and Serena Williams
5) Government of India has launched which following initiatives on National Tourism Day observed on 27th September 2015?
a. Medical Wellness and Tourism Promotion Board
b. Ashok Institute of Hospitality and Tourism Management CoE
c. Tourism Vision Document
d. All of the above
6) Which Joint Exercise will be conducted between India and Sri Lanka for improving cooperation and interoperability on 29th September 2015?
a. Dost Shakti
c. Mitra Shakti
d. None of the above
7) 50 Hour countdown for the launch of which satellite carrying Astrosat has been progressing after the beginning at 8 am on 26th September 2015, according to the ISRO website:
a. PSLV C-30
8) India’s most successful cubist Pankaj Advani recently added another achievement to his record at the IBSF World Billiards Championship 2015 on 27th September 2015. This is his _____title.
9) Aluminium major NALCO will invest INR 65,000 crore to launch projects and develop the power and mining sector. What record profit has this PSU attained in August 2015?
a. 106% increase in profit
b. 100% increase in profit
c. 105% increase in profit
d. 50% increase in profit
- Syed Ahmed
- Green credit
- 43 percent
- Mitra Shakti
- All of the above
- Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
- PSLV C-30
- 106% increase in profit
You may also like:
DOWNLOAD our SeeResult.in app for more Bank study material
Tags: Current affairs quiz for bank PO exam, Current affairs quiz for bank exams, Current affairs quiz for bank PO exam