Questions asked in IBPS RRB 5 Sep 2015 afternoon session
How was your exam??
You can share your views by dropping comments below.
Today IBPS conducted exam in two shifts: morning and evening respectively. After the exam, students started hunting for GK questions IBPS RRB 5 Sep 2015 afternoon session.
IBPS RRB question paper 5 Sep 2015 afternoon session
IBPS RRB question paper 5 Sep 2015 afternoon session difficulty level was moderate to difficult. Now students must looking for questions asked in IBPS RRB exam 5 Sep 2015 afternoon shift.
GA GK Questions asked in IBPS RRB 5 Sep 2015 afternoon session
- India’s rank in fifa -155
- Sanjiv Chaturvedi Conferred Raman Magsaysay by Philippines President
- Gaddafi stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
- Union Rural Panchayati Raj Minister- Ch Birander Singh
- Bhutan currency – Ngultrum
- ILO headquarter? – Geneva
- The Suez Canal is an artificial sea-level waterway in Egypt, connecting the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea
- Manas national park – Assam
- Gugamal National Park – Amravati, Maharashtra
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Upper limit –
- Longest river in Asia? – Yangtze River
- non violence day? – 2nd October
- Simhadari Thermal plant- Andhra Pradesh
- Russia contribution in bricks bank –10 billion usd
- Ricky ponting from which country – Cricket, Australia
Till that go through our recent related article:
For coming IBPS RRB exam on further dates:
6 September, 12 September, 13 September, 19 September, 20 September, 27 September, 28 September You can read this article: GK questions based on APJ Abdul Kalam
questions asked in IBPS RRB exam 5 Sep 2015 afternoon shift- Will be available soon
We will also update IBPS RRB score card, IBPS RRB merit list, IBPS RRB answer key 2015, IBPS RRB expected cutoff, IBPS RRB exam analysis. You have be tuned with us!!
You can download our SeeResult.in app for latest notifications.
Tags: IBPS RRB answer key 2015, IBPS RRB expected cutoff, IBPS RRB exam analysis