Hello Aspirants as you all know that IBPS is conducting RRB Exam in September 2015 and we at Seeresult.in provides you the best information regarding in this exam. IBPS had conducted RRB exam in morning today and scheduled one slot for afternoon. Check our detailed exam analysis, Question asked in IBPS RRB Exam on 19th September
IBPS RRB 2015 exam analysis, questions asked, cut off 19 Sep Morning
Upcoming Dates for IBPS RRB Exam
- 20 September
- 26 September
- 27 September
Our team has done a complete analysis of IBPS RRB exam. It was moderate to high. Below we have provide you Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Exam with answers of exam conducted on 19th September morning shift.
Questions asked in IBPS RRB exam 19th Sep Morning shift
GA Questions Asked in IBPS RRB exam 19th Sep Morning Shift
BIS HQ ?
ARDH Kumb mela in which cities ?
Oscar jury panel head frm india ?
Crr rate ?
First Carbon free city masda something from which county ?
Federal bank kha ka ?
Brics bank intial corpus ?
Money chest related question.
- Full form of MSME – Micro Small and Medium Enterprises ( From Capsule)
- Greece Currency – Euro( From Capsule)
- National Handloom Day – August 7 ( From Capsule)
- Current CRR – 4%( From Capsule)
- In which Year, Hindi was declared as the official language – 1949
- Which department has decided to sell 7 Lakhs bottle of Goadavri Pushkara Jalam – India Post
- Article 18 of Indian Constitution is related to the – Abolition of titles
- SIDBI full form – Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Ardh Kumbh mela held every how many years – Six
- Appointed the chairman of India’s Oscar jury by the Film Federation of India (FFI) – Amol Palekar( From Capsule)
- Author of 5 year old billionaire – Onkar Kishan Khullar
- BIS(Bureau of Indian Standard) Headquarter – New Delhi
- NOTE: BIS(Bank of International Settlement) – Basel, Switzerland
- First Carbon free city masdar something from which county – UAE
- Who won the Saraswati Samman for the epic ‘Sri Ramayana Mahanveshanam’ – M Veerappa Moily
- Federal Reserve Bank is the Central bank of which country – United States
- Godavri Maha Pushkaram is clebrated on the bank of river Godavri in Rajmundry is located in which state – Andhra Pradesh
- Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary is located in – Goa
- 2022 Winter Olympics to be held in – Beijing, China
- Which country celebrates its 50th independence day celebrations on 9th August – Singapore
- Karbonn mobile manufacturing plant – Noida (U.P.)(Working Plant) and Telangana(To be set up)
- Tunnel of Time is the autobiography of – RK Laxman
- Tata conglomerate, has acquired a stake in which of the Chinese company – Xiaomi Technology
- Deposit accounts will become unclaimed after how many years – 10years
- Father of indian constitution – B.R Ambedkar
IBPS RRB Exam Analysis 19th September:
|Name of the section||Level of the exam||Good attempts||Time taken|
|Qualitative Aptitude||difficult||20-23||40 min
|General Awareness||Moderate|| 28-32||10 min|
|English and Hindi Language||Easy to moderate||28-31||30 min|
|Computer Knowledge||Easy||32-36||8 min|
Reasoning section was moderate. There were questions on following topics.
- Puzzles –10 questions
- Seating Arrangement (Circular -in/out) – 5 questions
- Statement Assumption – 5 questions
- Blood Relation, Coding – Decoding- 10 questions
- Syllogism- 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency
The Numerical Ability Section was of moderate to difficult. Here are different topics which were asked from the Numerical ability section:
- Number Series- 5 questions
- Quadratic Equation- 5 Questions
- Average, Time & Work, Compound/Simple Interest, Profit & Share- 16 Questions
- Data Interpretation- 10 questions
English Section/Hindi Section
Cloze Test (Story based)- 10 questions
Reading Comprehension (Economics)- 10 questions
Fillers- 5 questions
Para jumbles- 5 questions
Expected Cutoff for IBPS RRB Exam 2015
It would be quiet early to expect the cutoff for the exam but we will be providing you the cutoffs as soon as exams on future dates are conducted.
To get rough Idea about the cutoffs you can check out the pole on right hand sidebar if you are viewing on computer or laptop or scroll below if you are from mobile.
Along with that we would also provide you detailed analysis, Questions Asked and Expected Cut-off for upcoming exams of IBPS RRB scheduled on following dates:
- 20 September
- 26 September
- 27 September
Hope you liked our IBPS RRB exam analysis, question asked, answers and if you feel any problem or query you can ask us any time any moment through our comment section below or on official Facebook Page
Also Read :
- IBPS RRB exam analysis, question asked, answers, cutoff 13th September 2015 Morning Shift
- Students review on IBPS RRB morning shift 12th September 2015
- IBPS RRB Afternoon shift exam analysis, questions asked
- Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Exam 5 September ( Morning Shift)
- Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Exam 5 September ( Afternoon Shift)
- Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Exam 6th September ( Morning Shift)
- Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Exam 6th September ( Afternoon Shift)
Tags: IBPS RRB 2015 exam analysis, questions asked, cut off 19 Sep Morning