IBPS RRB 26 Sep 2015 morning shift is successfully conducted in all over the India. Number of aspirants appeared in this examination. Today’s IBPS RRB was quite moderate. Continuously aspirants are searching for GK questions asked in IBPS RRB 2015. Then absolutely you are right place. We have noticed GA questions were asked from latest current affairs. GK section is considered easiest among of all the sections. In this post we are providing all the necessary details related to IBPS RRB for our readers.
GA questions asked in IBPS RRB 26 Sep 2015 morning shift
- What is the currency of Tajakistan? – Tajikistani somoni
- Who is First woman Director DRDO? – J. Manjula
- BRICS Bank will start lending from which year? – 2016
- Who was Adesh Srivastav? – Music Director
- Who appoints the chairperson of NHRC? – President
- Who is Urban Minister of India – Venkaiah Naidu
- IDFC is opening on – 1st Oct
- Author of A Tale of Two Cities book – Charles Dickens
- The 2020 Summer Olympics held in – Tokyo, Japan
- Who won the Canadian Grand Prix? – Lewis Hamilton
- The Haryana government brand ambassador for the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ campaign to promote the cause of the girl child. – Parineeti Chopra
- Recently, Tax agreement was signed between which countries? Mauritius & India
We will be updating more GA questions just stay connected with us!!
You can also download our SeeResult.in app for more IBPS RRB alerts!!
If there is any query just drop the comment below, our team will revert you.
Tags: GA questions asked in IBPS RRB 26 Sep 2015 morning shift, GA questions asked in IBPS RRB