An official notification has been released by SSC or Staff Selection Commission for recruiting 1064 Stenographers ‘Grade C’ and ‘Grade D’ in Ministries and Departments of Central Government. Stenographer examination 2015 would be conducted for the same. Candidates who are eligible can submit online application before 4th of September 2015 latest by 5.00P.M for part1 registration and 7th of September 2015 by 5.00 P.M for Part 2 registration. For Offline registration, the last date is 7th of September 2015 and for the ones residing abroad or in remote areas, the last date is 14th of September 2015 by 5.00P.M. Given below are essential details such as the process of selection, way of application, educational qualifications etc.
SSC Stenographers Vacancy details
Name of the exam- Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D) exam 2015
Total posts- 1064
Name of posts
Stenographer Grade C- 50 posts
Stenographer Grade D- 1014 posts
SSC Stenographers Age Limit
The age of the candidates must be 18 years to 27 years before the 1st of August 2015 and candidates mustn’t be born later than 1st of August 1997. 5 years age relaxation is given for ST and SC candidates, 3 years is given for OBC, 10 years is given for PH, 13 years is given for PH+OBC and 15 years is given for PH+SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen.
Educational Qualification for SSC Stenographers
Candidates should pass 12th Standard or equivalent exam from a recognized university or board. Process of selection Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of interview, skill test in Stenography or written test.
Rs. 100 has to be paid by the candidates through offline mode or online mode. No fee is applicable for Ex-Sevicemen, PH, ST, SC or women candidates.
- Online mode- Fee can be paid online with the help of Net Banking or SBI challan or debit or credit cards.
- Offline mode- Fee can be paid by candidates through ‘Central Recruitment Fee Stamps’ that are available in post offices.
How to apply for SSC Stenographers Grade C and Grade D
- Login to ssconline.nic.in
- Click on the advertisement link
- Online application should be filled in 2 parts i.e. Part 1 registration and part 2 registration
- Basic information must be filled in part-1 registration and error free application should be submitted
- After part-1 registration is completed, fee should be paid by candidates through offline or online mode.
- Continue with part 2 registration. All details with regards to the fee should be entered, scanned copy of signature and photo should be uploaded.
- Error free application form should be submitted
- Once the process is completed, details of part 2 registration Email would be sent to the Email ID of candidates.
SSC Stenographer Official Notification 2015