Today 1st August 2015, RBI assistant exam was conducted. The exam was of 200 marks and duration of 120 minutes. The exam consisted of following section whose marks distribution is given below:
- The online was in both the languages English Hindi except English Section
- Students should had to qualify each section and there was a negative marking of ¼ for every wrong attempt
We are getting the review that the RBI Assistant paper was very easy people have attempted good amount of questions so people who have to give the exams on coming dates prepare well.
The analysis of different sections is given below
- Reasoning – Moderate
- Numerical Ability – Moderate
- English – Easy
- General Awareness – Easy ( most questions were from the latest current affairs and banking awareness)
- Computer Knowledge – easy
Also see:- RBI Assistant Previous year Cut-offs ( coming soon..)
RBI Assistant Exam Analysis 1st August 2015
We request our readers who had appeared in the RBI Assistant exam on 1st August to please answer the questions given below, So it would benefit the other readers too and they can get idea from today’s examination
- How many questions you attempted?
- Which Section you found difficult and easy?
- Among Reasoning, Numerical Ability which one was more time consuming?
- Your Overall Experience
RBI Assistant 2015 Expected Cutoff
It is not easy to guess out RBI assistant 2015 expected cutoff and it would be quiet early to guess the expected cutoff as this is just the first phase of RBI Assistant exam. As RBI assistant 2015 exams will be conducted on August 8, 9 and 16 as well. But looking at the users poll we expect the following cutoff for RBI Assistant 2015
Tags: RBI assistant analysis 2015, RBI assistant online exam analysis 2015, RBI assistant exam review 2015, RBI assistant exam questions and answers 2015, RBI assistant exam analysis 2015.