Gun Carriage Factory (GCF), Jabalpur vacancies 2015
Applications are invited from Indian Ordnance Factories, Gun Carriage Factory (GCF), Jabalpur for three hundred and seventy eight tradesmen vacancies at various fields. Candidates eligible for the post can apply by online mode from 8th August 2015 to 22nd August 2015.
Last date to fill the application: 22nd-August-2015
Details of the job are mentioned below
Number of Posts: 378
Important notification from our side, it can be very useful to you. Download SeeResult.in app for latest updates and alerts. Also subscribe and like us on facebook.
Name of the Posts:
- Electroplater Semi-Skilled: 05 Posts
- Examiner Semi-Skilled: 28 Posts
- Electrician Semi-Skilled: 35 Posts
- Fitter (Gen) Mech Semi-Skilled: 87 Posts
- Fitter (Electronic) Semi-Skilled: 10 Posts
- Fitter (Automobile) Semi-Skilled: 09 Posts
- Millwright (MMTM) Semi-Skilled: 25 Posts
- Machinist (Engg.) Semi-Skilled: 101 Posts
- Welder Semi-Skilled: 36 Posts
- Turner Semi-Skilled: 16 Posts
- Painter Semi-Skilled: 08 Posts
- Blacksmith Semi-Skilled: 03 Posts
- Machinist Grinder Semi-Skilled: 02 Posts
- Heat Treatment Operator Semi-Skilled: 03 Posts
- Fitter (Auto Electric) Semi-Skilled: 02 Posts
- Miller Semi-Skilled: 08 Posts
Candidates applying for any of the above posts must be of age between 18 – 32 years as on 22nd August 2015. Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
Candidates applying for any of the above post must be minimum 10th standard pass and must be having Certificate of National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT) that is National Trade Certificate (NTC) or National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) in the relevant trade.
The selection process for Candidates who apply for the job will be on the basis of written examination & trade test.
Nominal fee of Rs. 50/- is applicable for applying the job. The fees can be paid with Debit or Credit card. Fees are exempted for Female candidates, SC/ ST/ PH candidates and Ex-servicemen candidates.
Process of Application:
Candidates who are eligible can apply online through the website http://ofbgcf.nic.in/. Fill the required details and take print for your future reference.