GK Questions for bank exams 2015
We are again here with lot more important GK questions for Bank exams. You will be pleased to know we have gathered the most important general questions for students preparing for Bank exams. It’s really tough to guess for general awareness section what to read and what to not? We are here providing Gk questions for the upcoming bank exams like RBI, SBI PO Mains 2015, IBPS RRB 2015, IBPS Clerical 2015 etc.
General Awareness questions for Bank exams 2015
- IDBI appointed Kishor Piraji Kharat as its MD and CEO
- RBI suspended licence of seven non-banking finance companies (NBFCs)
- An agreement signed on Monetary Policy Framework by government and RBI that together they have to bring down inflation below 6% by January 2016.
- Reserve Bank of India is the sole authority to issue and manage currency in India.
- The Reserve Bank of India extended the timeline for full implementation of the Basel III capital regulations by a year to March 31, 2019 from March 31, 2018.
- Draupadi Murmu became the first woman Governor of Jharkhand and ninth Governor of Jharkhand
- Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank has launched country’s first ‘contactless’ debit and credit cards. These cards will provide its customers to make electronic payments by waving the cards near the merchant terminal instead of dipping or swiping.
- Mahendra Kumar Sharma has been appointed as non-executive chairman of India’s largest private sector lender Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank
- A K Mathur Former Supreme Court Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur is the chairman of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
Important topics covered for bank exams 2015
- Countries, currency, capitals
- Current RBI Rates
- Government Schemes
- International Organizations, their HQ and Heads
- Centre Government Schemes.
- Full forms
- List of Ministers
- Important places, Projects in India and where they are?
- Oscar and Filmfare Awards Winners
- Banking terms like No. of ATM transactions
- Atheletes and their related games
- Important persons of top and nearby countries
- Important Days
- Bank Taglines / Slogans / Punchlines – 1 question
- Current Affairs
- Chief Ministers and Governors of Indian States and U.T.
Download our SeeResult.in app for latest notifications!!!