Notification has been released by Uttarakhand Gramin Bank for recruiting 43 Officer Scale III and Scale II (Agricultural Officer, Marketing Officer, Treasury Manager, Law, CA, IT and General Banking Officer) vacancies. Application can be submitted by candidates who are qualified at Online CWE-III For RRBs that are conducted during September and October 2014 by IBPS from 28th of July 2015 to 12th of August 2015. Given below are other details such as procedure for application, process of selection, educational qualification and age limit.
Uttarakhand Gramin bank recruitment details
Number of posts: 43 posts
Name of the posts:
- 4 posts for Officer Scale III
- 39 posts for Officer Scale II
- 23 posts for General Banking Officer
- 4 posts for IT
- 4 posts for CA
- 2 posts for Law
- 1 post for Treasury Manager
- 1 post for Marketing Officer
- 4 posts for Agricultural Officer
Age limit: The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 40 years for post 1, for post 2, it should be 21 years to 32 years as on the 1st of June 2014. Age relaxation of 5 yearsis applicable for ST and SC, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Ex-servicemen and PWD as per the rules.
Educational qualification for Uttarakhand Gramin bank recruitment 2015
Candidates must hold a degree in any discipline from recognized university for post 1, for post 2-i, one must hold degree from recognized university in Information technology/Computer science/ Communication/ Electronics. For post 2-ii, one must hold a certified associate degree for institute of Chartered Accountants of India. For post 2-iii, v, one must hold a degree in Law from recognized university. For post 2-iv, one must hold an MBA in Marketing from recognized university. For post vi, one must hold degree in Animal Husbandry/ Dairy/ Horticulture and Agriculture. For post 2-vii, one must have minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate as well as he must be proficient in local language of that particular state.
Process of selection in Uttarakhand Gramin bank recruitment 2015
Selection of candidates would be done on basis of RRBs- CWE-III that is conducted in September and October by IBPS. This would be followed by Personal interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100 has to be paid by candidates through CBS at any time at any of the branches of Gramin Bank in CBS account number . 92197001016 through payment Challan.
Details of IBPS Score Card
Candidates who aren’t qualified in RRBs-Online CWE III conducted must have the following score
- For ST-PWD/ SC-PWD/ SC/ ST, the score should be 70 and above for the post of Officer Scale-II(GBO). For OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD, the score must be 80 and above.
- For ST-PWD/ SC-PWD/ SC/ ST, the score should be 70 and above for the post of Officer Scale-II(IT/ CA/ law/ treasury/ marketing and agricultural officer). For OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD, the score must be 80 and above.
- For ST-PWD/ SC-PWD/ SC/ ST, the score should be 70 and above for the post of Officer Scale-III. For OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD, the score must be 80 and above.
How to submit online application
Online application can be submitted by eligible candidates through official website that is www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com from the 28th of July 2015 to 12th of August 2015.
Instructions for online application
- Logon to official website uttarakhandgraminbank.com
- Click on ‘Current recruitments’ under ‘careers’
- Click on ‘Apply now’
- Instructions must be read carefully
- All details must be filled carefully and form must be submitted carefully
- Now the printout must be taken