SSC CHSL 2015 last date (extended)
Visit SSCsyllabus.in for further details: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level, 10+2) Exam every year. Twelfth passed students can apply for it. Last year, around 20 Lakhs candidates appeared in CHSL Exam. It is highly competitive exam, students from every field desire to sit in SSC CHSL Examination. This year tentatively the vacancies for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and DEO are 3523, 2049 and 1006 respectively. The latest news is SSC has extended the date of CHSL Part I up to 17th July 2015 (5:00 PM) and Part II up to 20th July 2015 (5:00 PM).
Name of the organization: SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Name of the examination: CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level, 10+2)
Official Website: ssc.nic.in/
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2015
Last date to apply
- Part I up to 17th July 2015 (5:00 PM)
- Part II up to 20th July 2015 (5:00 PM)
Date of Examination: 01.11.2015 (Sunday),15.11.2015 (Sunday) and 22.11.2015 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2015
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have passed 12th from an authorized board and qualification
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-27 years as on 01.08.2015 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997)
- Application Fee: Rs 100/- for General/ OBC Category (No fee for women aspirants, SC/ST, PH and Ex- Serviceman)
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL 2015 are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in/
- A home page will appear, Navigate your mouse on “Apply CHSL 2015”
- At the top right side of a page, there are two parts (I and II) considered under “Examination” category
- Fill your application form (Part-I Registration)
- After filling the details, take a note of your registration id.
- Take a print out of fee challan and pay the requisite fee in state bank of India (Only for General/ OBC male candidates)
- Step 6 should be neglected by women candidates, SC/ST, PH and Ex- Serviceman
- Part-II Registration requires to upload your photograph and signature (Both less than 12kb)
- Fill in transaction no. given by the bank on fee challan (Only for General/ OBC male candidates)
- Finally click on “Submit”
- Take a print of your application form by logging on to the website of SSC and click on “View/Print Application”
Note: Use Internet Explorer or Opera Browser to fill the application form. Also remember to fill both parts of application only by one server
Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL 2015
|S.NO||SUBJECT NAME||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM NUMBER OF QUESTIONS|
|2||English Language(Basic Knowledge)||50||50|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic Skill)||50||50|
- Duration: 2 hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon or 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Total Duration/Timing for Visually Handicapped/Cerebral Palsy candidates including compensatory time: 2 Hours 40 Minute, 10.00 A.M. to 12.40 Noon or 2:00 PM to 4:40 PM
- The Commission reserves the right to restrict entry to the examination venue till 9.30 AM in the morning session and till 1.30 PM in the afternoon session.
- The proposal for online examination is under consideration of the Government of India and if approved examination may be held on-line.
- Written examination consists of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, III & IV. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Syllabus of SSC CHSL 2015
Semantic analogy, semantic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification ,Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series (For detailed syllabus refer to Advertisement below)
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations (See advertisement below for detailed syllabus)
Questions will be asked from current or burning topics. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Skill test for Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer (See advertisement below)
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and LDCs
Typing Test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination. Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form (For detail information see advertisement below)
Advertisement for syllabus, eligibility criteria and exam pattern
Tags: SSC CHSL 2015 last date (extended), Also check Syllabus and Exam Pattern,SSC CHSL 2015 last date (extended),SSC CHSL 2015 Syllabus and Exam Pattern,SSC CHSL 2015 Syllabus,SSC CHSL 2015 Exam Pattern,CHSL 2015 last date (extended), Also check Syllabus and Exam Pattern,CHSL 2015
Download our SeeResult.in app for frequent posts
Students are requested to be tuned with our website seeresult.in for more updates and latest information, drop your comment below for any query.