IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the application for IBPS Probationary Officer CWE PO/MT-V Recruitment Exam 2015. The most awaited notification for banking aspirants is announced. This Post for PO Exam will minutely inform about the following
- IBPS Syllabus
- IBPS Exam Pattern
- IBPS Previous Year’s Cut offs
- IBPS Exam Tips
- IBPS Mock test paper
- IBPS other Notifications regarding IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk
Recently IBPS activated the link for the registration of PO (Probationary Officer). This is a golden opportunity for aspirants desiring for the post of PO. Students check the link provided below and follow the steps as mentioned.
Steps to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer CWE PO/MT-V Recruitment Exam 2015
- Log on to the official website of IBPS i.e. http://www.ibps.in/ or directly go to the Apply Online button above.
- Navigate your mouse on CWE PO/MT and click on Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees 5
- Click on “Click here to apply online Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees V (CWE PO/MT-V) “
- A page will appear, click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill all your mandatory details with Name, Contact Number including Photo, Signature and payment etc.
- Finally click on “Submit”
IBPS Probationary Officer CWE PO/MT-V Recruitment form Link : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cwepojun15/
(Do it today, don’t wait till last date)
(Bookmark this page for future use press CTRL+D)
- Opening date to apply: 10th July 2015
- Closing date for registration: 1st August 2015
- Last date for printing your application: 16th August 2015
- Online payment: 10th July 2015 to 1st August 2015
- Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Exam Scheduled: October 2015 (Tentatively)
- Download Call Letters for Pre Exam Training: 9th September 2015 to 19th September 2015 (Tentatively)
- Conduct of Pre Exam Training: 18th September 2015 to 23rd September 2015 (Tentatively)
- Download Call letters for Preliminary Examination: 23rd September 2015 onward (Tentatively)
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015, 11.10.2015 (Tentatively)
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 2015 (Tentatively)
- Download of Call letter for online exam: October 2015 (Tentatively)
- Online Examination – Main: 31st October 2015 (Tentatively)
- Declaration of Result – Main: November 2015 (Tentatively)
- Download of call letters for interview: December 2015 (Tentatively)
- Conduct of interview: January 2016 (Tentatively)
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016 (Tentatively)
For other notification like eligibility criteria (age limit, educational qualification etc.) see below:
IBPS Exam Pattern
|S. No||NAME OF THE SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM NUMBER OF QUESTIONS|
Duration: 1 hour
|S. No||Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Duration- 2 hour
Test is conducted in Hindi & English Language (Bilingual)
Cut-off information note you must know for year 2015
- Mean – 3/4th of Standard Deviation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories
- Mean – 1/4th of Standard Deviation for General Category
- There will be a second level cutoff point on total as per requirement
Cut-off for previous year 2014 from the official website for IBPS PO
- The category wise maximum and minimum scores (combined scores in CWE and Interview out of 100)
- Maximum and Minimum scores (combined scores in CWE and Interview out of 100)
Bank is considered as highly competitive job for today’s youth. For good output you have to work hard, and there should be some uniqueness in your skills and study pattern. You have to put your extra efforts in your work. So seeresult.in is posting for you some tips, popular books for banks and best coaching institutes in Delhi below.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips
Try to solve 1-2 mock test papers daily, it will clear your doubts and make you confident.
In some cases where lot of complex calculation is required, the approximation technique is good method to solve the question quickly. Rounding off numbers to get closest value to the options provided often gives you the answer to the question.
- Don’t not spend your time on lengthy questions. Firstly kick start your test with less time taken questions and where you can apply shortcut methods.
- For fractions questions, especially in the case of work time related questions, number of days is determined as denominator.
- For questions on efficiency of work, try converting the efficiency into percentage. This helps you in getting quick answers.
- While finding the square of numbers try finding the near numbers of which squares are known. For e.g. 41^2, Add 40+41 to 1600 =1681
- Work on improving the mathematical concepts you have studied from Class 8th to 10th. You can also download the mathematical guide to improve your Quantitative Aptitude Skills.
- Read English Newspapers/Magazines/novels
You should follow these points to improve English
- Make a habit of Reading Newspapers especially the editorial pages
- Try to learn 5 new words and use in your sentences too
- Watch good English Channels
- “Wren & Martin” of high school will help you out to understand the basic of grammar
Try to memorize the important points again and again by mediation/yoga
To recall your important points Write it on a paper and paste it on wall and try to memorize it for 15 minutes twice a day. Do yoga and meditation for your strong memory and great understanding power
Also See : For Best Bank Coaching Institutes in Delhi
Other IBPS Notifications and Important dates
IBPS Clerk 2015 Exam Date: Clerical Cadre exam is to be conducted in December 2015.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination 2015 (CWE-V) will be held on following dates.
05.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015, 19.12.2015 & 20.12.2015
IBPS Clerk Main Examination 2015 will be held on 03.01.2016
IBPS RRB 2015 Exam: Regional Rural Bank exam is to be conducted in September 2015
IBPS RRB 2015 examination (CWE – IV) will be held on 05.09.2015, 06.09.2015, 12.09.2015, 13.09.2015, 19.09.2015, 20.09.2015, 26.09.2015 & 27.09.2015.
There will be single examination for RRB exam.