South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 : South Eastern Railways (SER) is the Service Commission of South Eastern Railways comes under the Indian Government. SER has published the notification for the recruitment of Contractual Apprentice posts. South Eastern Railway (SER) is also known as Railway Recruitment Cell, Kolkata. It invites the candidates who are preparing for South Eastern Railways Examination and have opportunity for the candidates to apply for SER Contractual Apprentice posts. The candidates of south eastern states who have a dream to become an Contractual ITI Apprentice in the department of South Eastern Railways can apply for this opening.
Organization : South Eastern Railways (SER).
Post : Apprentice (Group-C)
Educational Qualification : 10th class + ITI Certificate in their field
Last Date to Apply : 8 June 2015.
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years (on 1 Jan 2015). The upper age for SC/ ST is 5 Years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH applicants.
Exam fees : For General and OBC = Rs.100, for SC, ST, PH, Female = No Fees
Total Posts : 663.
Job Location : South Eastern states.
Salary : Rs 5200-20200
Exam Date : Will be updated soon.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Technical Field Wise Vacancies
1. Track Machine Workshop/SINI = 7 Posts
2. Flash Butt Welding Plant/Jharsugada = 25 Posts
3. Senior DEE/ADRA = 11 Posts
4. DLS/Bondamunda = 20 Posts
5. ELS/ Bondamunda = 50 Posts
6. Engineering Workshop/SINI = 31 Posts
7. Kharagpur Workshop = 169 Posts
8. S&T Workshop/Kharagpur = 87 Posts
9. Senior DEE(G)/Chakradharpur = 93 Posts
10. Track Machine Workshop/Kharagpur =80 Posts
11. Electrician Traction Depot/Chakradharpur =40 Posts
12. C&W Depot/Chakradharpur = 50 Posts
Apply Offline : The candidates who having this eligibility criteria may send their applications in the prescribed format duly attested by the candidates along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates, caste certificate, bank draft, one passport size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes (size 11”X5”) duly affixed with Rs. 5/- postage stamp in an envelope must be as “Application for Training under Apprentice Act” to the Workshop Personnel Office, Kharagpur Workshop, South Eastern Railway.