SBI PO morning shift exam has been conducted today and students reviews have started flowing in we will. The exam is conducted in several shifts today. There will be four shifts in which exam will be taking place. The morning shift started at 8:00 Am, in some center it was reported that the morning shift could not start at 8:00 due to technical issues.
Here is the analysis of different sections depending on students reaction
1) Reasoning ( Easy ) with 35 questions
2) Quantitative aptitude ( Moderate ) 35 questions
3) English ( Moderate ) 30 questions passage was lengthy
So as described above the paper was allover moderate with 100 questions students getting 70 questions and above have good chances.
Important Note for candidates going to give SBI PO in the next shift and on 21st, 27th and 28th of June 2015. >>> It is very important for every one to first clear of the cutoffs of different sections so don’t waste your time solving one question. First attempt 20-25 questions of different section then come back to unsolved question.
The paper is not that difficult hence try to solve as many questions possible to have a better chance of qualifying the exam.
ENGLISH is Easy
- 5 correction on sentences. – 2 que Tricky
- 5 fill in d blanks. – Easy
- 5 para jumbled. – Easy
- 10 Reading comprehension – Tough ( lengthy passage )
- 5 close test – Easy
Quantitative Aptitude :- Time Consuming ( Moderate )
- 5 no. Series questions
- 5 quadratic equations – Very Easy
- 5 simplifications Approximately – Easy
- 10 Di line and table – Calculative
- Time and work
- Profit & Share
- Mixtures and allegations.
- Boat & Stream
- Simple interest
- Ages etc.
- Reasoning :- Easy to Moderate
- 5 syllogism – Easy
- 5 inequalities – Moderate
- coding decoding – Easy
- 5 Linear sitting puzzle – Easy
- 5 circle sitting puzzle ( inside – outside) – Confusing one
- 5 Puzzle – ( People / department ) – Dekha bhi nahi :p
- 3 blood relationship – Easy to Moderate
- Direction based que. etc.
How will You Attend Your exam ?? Tips for some Topics.
RC :Look 2 paragraphs of center only You’ll get 2-3 questions from them. 4 questions Synonyms/Antonyms. You can attend 6-7 Que withing 3 mins,
Blanks , Cloze Test – very Easy – Must attempt.
Errors – 2 was confusing remaining were easy.
- Leave the puzzle to do at last if you are not well with it.
- Linear one was must attempt and very easy.
Math :- ( Weakest for Me )
DI : You’ll get easy attempted 5-6 questions which can be solved in less time.
- Number series – Practice more !!
- Simplifications – Easy – Must attempt !!
Rest attempt as per your flexibility .
Overall Exam :- Moderate.
PS :- Time Management is the Main Key else you’ll end up Nowhere !!
Possible attempts :-
Don’t ask !! Log 100 bhi karke aate hai :p
50 que with good accuracy will be considered as Good attempts !!