Every year Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conduct an examination for various posts. So particularly dealing on Clerk post, RBI has a set of syllabus and exam pattern which all candidates should know. This examination is important for all the candidates, because RBI written exam are usually difficult. The reason it is said to be difficult is that, the competition of RBI exam is high. Many aspirant wants to work in RBI, therefore candidate should prepare well enough for the coming exam.
But before you set yourself for written exam, you must make sure that you have gone through the entire syllabus and exam pattern of RBI. This will help you to get basic concept about the exam. It is also the best way to crack RBI exam.
RBI Clerk Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Phases:
Candidate who have applied for RBI clerk notification can check the syllabus, exam pattern and Phases for better preparation in written exam.
rbi clerk recruitment 2015 syllabus:
- English Language.
- Numerical Ability.
- General Awareness.
- Computer Knowledge.
For every paper, there will be 40 questions each paper carry 40 marks. Basically there are total 200 questions all are MCQ.
Descriptive question also include English paper, later on you have to undergo through Group discussion, Mock Test, Panel interview, ability test etc.
RBI Clerk Phases:
There are total three phases of examination.
- On the first phase of examination, all the questions will be MCQ for all the papers.
- And in the second Phase of examination the questions includes descriptive type questions from English paper.
- The third phase of examination consists of four other sections like Mock test, Group discussion, Ability test, Panel interview etc.
RBI Clerk Pattern of Examination:
RBI Clerk exam pattern is done are below.
- The candidate had to appear online examination for written test all the MCQ questions containing 200 marks.
- The test for English descriptive question will be available for both English and Hindi.
- A candidate must qualify in all the three phases of examination. For each wrong answer in MCQ test, the marks will be deducted around ¼th of the total marks.
- As you know that there are five papers in the examination of MCQ test, make sure that you pass all the five papers, if not you cannot go appear further examination test.
For further information you can visit the official website, where you can get the latest update regarding RBI Clerk Syllabus and exam pattern.
RBI clerk syllabus 2015 pdf could be found at RBI official website.