SBI Po exam is going to be conducted very soon. This article is of great importance for the aspirants who are searching for how to prepare for SBI PO exam that will be conducted in the month of June on 21, 22, 27 and 28th. It is expected that over 20 lakh applications have been filled so it would be getting tougher as there will be lots of competition for SBI PO exam. The students who will be appearing for the examination are supposed to go through this entire article as we would be giving you the detailed analysis for preparing for this examination.
In this article we would be sharing with you
- Last minute preparation tips for SBI PO exam
- Shortcuts tricks
- What is the syllabus of SBI PO exam
- Important topics to prepare for SBI PO examination.
The selection process consists of 3 stages
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- group discussion & Personal Interview
Strategies you can follow to crack Preliminary test
- Try solving as many questions possible is the given amount of time that is 1 hour
- Lear tables upto 40
- Practice 4-5 full time mock papers before exam
- Do not waste time on questions some questions are put to waste your time so move on to next question if its taking time.
- Practice question from different sources like books, websites etc.
- Time management is very important in Prelims so keep care of that
- Learn shortcuts so as to solve questions quickly
- Read newspaper daily ( Preferably THE HINDU )
- Practice every type of questions
SBI PO exam preparation Books free download
SBI PO exam preparation material ( check below )
SBI PO exam preparation notes
SBI PO mock test paper : Download the PDF below
How to prepare for SBI PO in 10-15 days
To prepare for the examination in just 10-15 days you need to work on following points.
1) Time : Average time taken for a question should be 30 seconds and accuracy 80%
2) Ratio & Proportion :- Average time taken should be 1.5 min and accuracy should be 40%
3) Attempt time related question first
4) Try decreasing the time taken so that you get more time to focus on your weakness
5) Practice more to improve your speed and accuracy.
6) SBI Po prelims exam consists of Data Interpretation, Reasoning and English Language related questions so prepare accordingly
7) Read news paper daily
SBI PO exam pattern
Quant – 35 questions, Reasoning – 35 questions, English – 30 questions and the time allotted will be 1 hour only.
Previous year question papers of SBI PO exam
You can try out the previous year question papers by “Mahindra Speed test”, “Arihant Publication” or “Kiran Publishers”. We have sorted out the books for you below. You can buy them from flipkart by clicking below.
Preparing English for you Bank PO exam
Many of the students have english as their week point so it is very important for them to prepare well and 30 questions are asked from english. There is an Unseen passage based on which Synonyms, Antonyms, question related to passage are asked.
The paper may Also contain fill in the blanks, Grammatical mistakes correction, fill in the right phrase, idioms and arrangement of sentences.
If you have a question that from where you can prepare english for bank probationary officer exam then we would recommend you to go purchase Kiran publication or the book below.
How to prepare quants and reasoning for SBI PO prelims ?
We recommend you purchasing Arihant publication books as its a good brand as well as offers 30% off on competitive books
For Reasoning go for Arihant reasoning
Recommended books in Maths for IBPS PO exam
You can go for Arun Sharma Quantitative aptitude or
We recommend that you practice 2 hours maths in morning, 2 hours reasoning in afternoon and 2 hours of english in evening. We wish you all the best for your upcoming bank SBI bank PO exam. If you have any questions you can comment below or submit it in our forum