ICICI BANK Vacancies for Junior Sales Officers
ICICI bank is hiring talented youth in the field of sales who have excellent skills of convincing, marketing, communication skills etc. which are a must have in the field of sales. Candidates must have product knowledge and also know the rules and regulations for his sales job responsibilities. There are many institutions that provide experience and certification in the field of sales management. One such example is Sales Academy.
Education qualification: Class 12 passed and 2 years of experience OR Graduates in any stream Engineers & MBAs are not eligible for the job.
Age: 20 to 26 year
- Accomplishing the monthly sales targets, for different products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Cross sell new products and services opportunities.
- Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
- Converting new leads to enhance the business model.
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer queries/issues.
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
All over INDIA. You can visit the official website of ICICI careers:
Date of Walkin interview: From 1st December to 31st Dcember
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM,
There are total 5 Slots for Walkin interview:
Slot 1: 1st December to 6th December, 2014
Slot 2: 8th December to 13th December, 2014
Slot 3: 22nd December to 24th December, 2014
Slot 4: 26th December to 27th December, 2014
Slot 5: 29th December to 31st December, 2014
Incoming terms: ICICI BANK Vacancies Junior sales officers, ICICI vacancies sales officers