Institute of Banking Personnel Selection generally known as IBPS, is organizing the Common Written Examination (CWE) for the post of Specialist Officer on the behalf of 21 Public Sector Banks of India. The Exam for the year 2014 are going on. The applicants who have qualified the written exam will be called for common interview test. Those candidates who have cleared both steps will be allotted an organization depending on the number of the vaccancies for the financial year 2015-2016.
Also see : IBPS Clerk IV 14 Dec review
The online examination for IBPS Clerk Exam 2014 will held on these dates : December 6, December 7, December 13, December 14, December 20, December 21, and December 27, 2014
The result for IBPS Clerk Exam is subjected to be declared in the month of January 2015.
The list of Banks Participating in IBPS CWE
Some Current Affairs for the upcoming IBPS CWE Exams on 13, 14, 20, 21, and 27 december
On 7-12-2014 Indian Blind Cricket team gained victory for the 4th edition of BCWC and defeated Pakistan the defending champions. The final was played at Wally Wilson Cricket Ground in Cape Town, South Africa. Pakistan batted first and scored 389 runs for the loss of 7 wickets in 40 overs, India managed to get this score in 39.4 overs on the loss of 5 wickets.
2. India’s largest lender ICICI Bank has announced a hike in ATM charges from January 2015 for saving account holders. Under this the number of free transactions allowed in a month from own branch ATM is fixed to 5 times, while it 3 times form other banks machines.
3. According to yahoo search this year indian PM Mr. Narendra Modi and industrialist Mr. Mukesh Ambani are the among most online searched person, followed by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and BJP President Amit Shah.
4. For any provident fund transaction submission of Aadhaar card is not mandatory said Bandru Dattatreya. The labour minister said this in a written reply to Lok Sabha on a query whether the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has made it mandatory to submit Aadhaar Card details of employees for any PF transition.
5. To attract more Indian Tourists for ICC Cricket WorldCup 2015, Tourism Australia has appointed commentator Harsha Bhogle as its new brand ambassador.
6. Many products tested by China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) were found to contain excessive levels of bacteria including a purified drinking water.
7. Jordan Spieth the new golfing sensation who became the youngest winner at the Hero World Challenge. The American golfer following his record breaking performance pocketed One Million USD.
8. Using a sustainable biofuel made from waste cooking oil, animal fats and vegetable oils a Boeing aircraft has completed world’s first flight. Named eco Demonstrator 787, flew with a mix of 15% green diesel and 85% petroleum jet fuel on 2nd December 2014.
Here are some general knowledge and general awareness question asked previously in the IBPS CWE Examinations
- Malaysia Capital- Kuala Lumper
- Japan Currency- Japanese Yen
- Tourism Minister- Dr. Mahesh Sharma
- Ritu rani is related to which sports- Hockey
- UNICEF Head Quarters- Newyork
- Which game held in Incheon- Asian Games
- NBFC is regulated by- RBI
- Environment Minister- Prakash Javadekar
- Largest Flower grower in the world-
- Coral field in which state- Gujrat
- Gaofen-2 is whose satellite- China
- ARSAT satellite belongs to- Argentina
- GDP Full Form- Gross Domestic Product
- Shortcut for Bold- CTRL+B
- One byte has how many bits- 8 Bits
- Full form of GUI- Graphical User Interface
- Full form of DVD- Digital Versatile Disk
- Full Form of EPROM- Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- ICC ODI captain- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- National Education Day- 11th November
- VDU Full form- Visual Display Unit
- Full form of PNG- Portable Network Graphics
- Certificate of Commencement needed for which type of Organization- Public Company
- Speed of Processor measured in- Instruction Per Second (IPS)
- Madison Square Garden is in which American City- Newyork
- Sathasivam- Kerala Governor
- Service Tax- 12%