Hi guys hope you are doing well lets have few more current affairs that could be useful for you for tomorrows exam of IBPS Clerk IV CWE 20 december. These current affairs important for all competitive exams.
Click here to check the series of Current affairs for all bank exams
Lets check the current affairs for 19th December 2014
- Kapil Dev selected for the BCCI’s prestigious Col. CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award 2013 on the 18th December.
- Olympic medal-winning boxer M C Kom’s autobiography, titled “Unbreakable” was unveiled on the 9th by Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan
- Amit Priyavadan Mehta appointed as Federal Judge in Columbia on 17th December 2014
- Reserve Bank of India imposed penalty on 17th December 2014 on ICICI Bank Ltd. and Bank of Baroda for violate its instructions
- Lokpal and Lokayukta Bill, 2011 passed by the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
- Indian squash player Mahesh Mangaonkar on 16 December 2013 won the IMET Open, in the Slovakian capital Bratislava.