BOI, established in year 1906 by a group of merchants in Mumbai the bank was recognized as a nationalized bank in 1969 with 13 other banks. The bank now runs across 4000+ branches in India including the states and union territories. The information regarding opening for the post of Specialist officer is given below
Bank of India Recruitment 2014 for the 13 posts of Specialist Officer – III, IV and IV: Bank of India with the advertisement had announced the recruitment procedure. The recent necessity is for the 13 posts of Specialist Officer – III, IV and IV and the associated detail is provided underneath:
- Specialist Officer-III (Information Technology): 04 Posts
- Specialist Officer-IV (Information Technology): 06 Posts
- Specialist Officer-V (Information Technology): 03 Posts
Age limit: Bank of India :
- Specialist Officer III – 28 to 40 years
- Specialist Officer IV – 30 to 45 years
- Specialist Officer V – 35 to 50 years
A graduate degree in the fields of Computer engineering / IT or a postgraduatedegree in Computer applications is required for the post of BOI Specialist officer
The fee to register for the BOI recruitment examination is 600 Rs. for the general category and 100 Rs. for the reserved category.
The deserving candidates will be assorted on the basis of applications received and by the process of online examination, group discussion and personal interview.
Submission of application:
The application which have qualified for the process of registration can have a follow up from the official site of Bank Of India.
- Date for online registration and payment for the application : 4th Dec to 22nd Dec, 2014
- Last date for availing the printed application : 6th Jan, 2015
- Date for Online Examination : 22nd Jan, 2015.
To Apply online go to the link below :