High Court of Kerala has just issued a notification for various posts recruitment. The online application is open for applicable Indian citizens for the post of assistants. There is total of 58 Vacancies for direct recruitment. The registrations are in two parts the part-I registration will close on 6/12/2014 whereas Part-II registration will end on 10/12/2014.
The age limit of candidates applying for High Court of Kerala Should be between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1996 (both days inclusive). The pay scale will be between
Rs.13900 – Rs. 24040
Educational Qualification for High Court of Kerala Recruitment
1) Should be having bachelors degree with aggregate of at least 55% ( this is common for all casts )
2) Knowledge in computer operations is mandatory.
Selection Process for High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2014
The selection will be based on test and Interview. The written test comprises of Objective Test for 100 Marks to be replied in OMR Answer Sheet and Descriptive Test for 40 Marks to be composed on separate answer sheets. Quickly after the Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be directed.
1) Objective Test : 75 minutes duration. It consists of 3 Sections with total of 100 marks ( with marks shown against each ) as follows:
(a) General English ( 30 Marks )
(b) General Knowledge ( 50 Marks )
(c) Basic Mathematics ( 20 Marks )
Each question will carry 1 mark. For every incorrect answer 1/3 mark will be deducted. The question paper will be in four series (A, B, C and D).
2) Descriptive Test : The Descriptive Test will consist of precis, letter writing & essay with 30 minutes duration ( 40mark s) .
3) Interview : The interview is for 10 Marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
Click Here for Detailed Advertisement http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/pdf/Assistant_notf.pdf