The Staff Selection Commission had already released CSOLS Junior Hindi Translator 2014 application form on the official website of SSC, http://ssc.nic.in
There was numerous response from candidates all over the country. All the candidates make sure that they have filled the application form with proper care. We will keep you update with the latest information regarding the exams.
Post Name: Junior Hindi Translator 2014
Number of vacancies: Various
- The candidates age must not exceed 30 years as on August 1, 2014
- The applicant should have good knowledge at level of matriculation and have a Master Degree or equivalent Degree from any reputed college or university.
The candidates selection will be on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Skill Test, Typing Test and Merit List.
FYI: Those candidates who will be qualified in Written test will be called for the further tests.
- Candidate must have good typing skills.
- Physically handicapped candidate are exempted from the skill test for Data Entry Operator.
- Negative marking will be applicable of 0.25 marks.
Application fee is Rs.100/- for all the candidates except Women and Ex-Serviceman.
Examination Date: 7 December 2014